Friday, December 14, 2012

UN Ambassador Rice Withdraws from Secretary of State Consideration

PPPS (Washington, DC)—In a surprising turn of events in the search to replace outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, UN Ambassador Susan Rice formally withdrew her name from consideration for the post.
Ambassador Rice & Sec. Clinton (Wash. Post photo)

Ambassador Rice provided an explanation yesterday in the Opinion section of the Washington Post. Her decision has sent shock waves through our news room and among some of our readers.

Following are some of the responses we have received.


***********************

From Patriot Pete, who provided a translation:


Re: Susan Rice's commentary in the Washington Post (I tried to post there, but I seem to have been blocked).

MyTranslation: I lied. I got caught. Senate hearings would not be fun. I'll play victim. Please make them stop so I can keep my UN job.

***********************

From Citizen Pete at the Bridge to Nowhere Tea Party, who sent us a pic, with note attached:

 

(click to enlarge) Citizen Pete photo, 2012

 

 

 

ONE DOWN, SO MANY MORE TO GO

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ***********************

From a new reader named Andrea M., who provided this explanation:

It's RACISM.

It's RACISM.

It's RACISM.

 

1 comment:

  1. Patriot Pete..you got it so right. This Andrea....I say ....raspberry....only racism I see is on her side.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but keep it clean. Pious Pete will be monitoring.