Short of the Super Bowl (Go Broncos!), the Winter Olympics, and the new season of Duck Dynasty, no other mid-winter telecast is anticipated to have a higher viewer participation.
Unfortunately, all of our staff are currently in New Jersey covering Super Bowl Week, and unless the speech is shown in nearby Midtown Manhattan discos or downstate in Atlantic City casinos, there may not be an opportunity for the Pundit Pete Press Service to cover the speech.
Which is why we are asking our loyal readers to:
Help Us Out and Accept On Our Reader Challenge!
You see, the PPPS staff are currently compiling a book documenting President Obama's most profound promises, proclamations and pronouncements. The book will be titled When a President Speaks the Truth.
Which is where you, our readers, come in. We need more content for our book and here is how you can help:
- Find a comfortable place in front of a television.
- Invite lots of friends.
- Give everyone a note pad (digital is OK) and pencil.
- Watch the State of the Union Speech.
- Note ANY truthful statements by the President.
- Send us your notes in the comment section below...
- Or tweet us @Pundit_Pete
(blank notes are acceptable)