Therefore, Pete is providing this list of questions, in hopes that others in the Press Gaggle may find an opportunity to pose them to our future First Woman President, Hillary Clinton.
1. Under the Obama administration, led by an admittedly black president, we have seen a deterioration in race relations in the U.S., and on occasion, open rioting and looting. Under your administration, which, as you admit, would be led by a Woman President, can we expect to see a deterioration in relations between men and women, and open rioting and looting by crazed feminists?
2. In the 2012 movie Lincoln, about a president that I'm sure most candidates for that office would aspire to be like in many ways, a question was posed by the actor Tommy Lee Jones playing the character Thaddeous Stevens: "You are a Democrat. What's the matter with you? Are you wicked?" How would you respond to that question?
3. This question addresses your considerable experience in foreign affairs from your time as Secretary of State. There appears to be an uptick in violence in the Middle East and in Muslim cities around the world, and ISIS has recently been on a rampage destroying World Heritage Sites, some of which are thousands of years old. Many are now blaming a recently released campaign announcement video. Do you agree with that assessment, and should the producer of that video be put in jail?
4. Once you have been inaugurated as our nation's first Woman President, can we expect some significant changes in White House decor; such as, removal of the painting of our 42nd President from view, and installing a permanent Reset Button on the desk in the Oval Office?
5. Once in office, will you and your staff be using @whitehouse.gov email addresses? Or will you have your own email server installed and protected by the Secret Service?