- A sad day because another great American, a true candidate of the people and for the people, has been swallowed up by the political forces arrayed against him.
- A sad day because a corrupt and biased media has succeeded in destroying a good man's reputation without a single piece of corroborating evidence, while overlooking documented outrageous, and sometimes illegal, behavior of politicians whom they support.
- A sad day because it reduces the chances that other individuals of Mr. Cain's (or Governor Palin's) caliber will choose to serve their country in a political capacity.
- A sad day because so many conservatives failed to stand by and defend Mr. Cain, with only a few exceptions, those being Coulter, Levin, Bozel, and yours truly, Pundit Pete.
- A sad day because of what's been done to Dr. King's Dream.
- And a sad day because certain pundits possessing great wisdom and integrity, will hesitate before they once again post their predictions for all to see.
They have awakened us. We will not give up and we will not go away. We will stand firm until their power has passed.
Thank you Herman Cain, for your faith, your courage, and your inspiration. You are a great Patriot!
God bless you and your family.
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment, but keep it clean. Pious Pete will be monitoring.